A Trial of De-escalation and Stopping Treatment in Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia Patients With Excellent Responses to Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.