A 6 Month, Open Label, Multi Center, Flexible Dose Extension Study To The B2061014 Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Efficacy Of Desvenlafaxine Succinate Sustained Release (Dvs Sr) Tablets In The Treatment Of Children And Adolescent Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.