A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GS-5745 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Chemotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Andecaliximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 261.
- 05 Apr 2017 Results of exploratory serum biomarker analysis in gastric cancer patients treated with GS-5745 (n=40), presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results of a cohort of patients with pancreatic cancer (n=36) presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium