A Seamless Phase 1/2 Exploratory Multi-centre, Investigator-blind, Dose Escalation Study (Study Part 1), Followed by a Randomised, Intra-subject, Active Controlled Efficacy Study of Different Ingenol Mebutate Formulations Applied to the Forearm for 2 Consecutive Days (Study Part 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 24 Mar 2015 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 09 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.