Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Extension to Study AC-058B201 to Investigate the Long-term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Three Doses of Ponesimod, an Oral S1P1 Receptor Agonist, in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ponesimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jan 2022 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2021 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Mar 2013 Interim results (after a mean total treatment duration of 92 weeks [core + extension]) presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History