An Open-Label Long-term Safety Extension Trial for Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Who Have Completed Protocol AN-SLE3321 (PEARL-SC) [EXTENSION OF 700057851]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Blisibimod (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2013 Results for renal subgroups and extension study presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 30 Oct 2013 Pooled analysis assessing infection risk and immune effects presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 25 Sep 2013 Data will be presented at the 2013 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals (ACR/ARHP), according to Anthera Pharmaceuticals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History