A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Study to Demonstrate the Efficacy at 16 Weeks of Secukinumab 150 and 300 mg s.c. and to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Longterm Efficacy up to 132 Weeks in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Nail Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSFIGURE
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 05 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Greece. (End date: 3 Jan 2017)