A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Study to Demonstrate the Efficacy at 16 Weeks of Secukinumab 150 and 300 mg s.c. and to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Longterm Efficacy up to 132 Weeks in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Nail Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSFIGURE
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 30 Nov 2017 Results published in a Novartis media release.
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, data from the study has been presented at the 8th International Congress of Psoriasis from Gene to Clinic 2017.
- 05 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.