A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Demonstrate the Efficacy at 16 Weeks of Secukinumab 150 and 300 mg s.c. and to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Long-term Efficacy up to 132 Weeks in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Palmoplantar Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GESTURE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2017 This trial has been completed in Netherlands.
- 03 Feb 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (End date:2016-11-02) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.