A Randomized, Double-blind, Event-driven, Multicenter Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Rivaroxaban with Placebo for Reducing the Risk of Death, Myocardial Infarction or Stroke in Subjects with Heart Failure and Significant Coronary Artery Disease Following an Episode of Decompensated Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Heart failure; Myocardial infarction; Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMMANDER-HF
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 14 May 2018.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.