A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Axitinib and TRC105 Versus Axitinib Alone (Including a lead-in Phase 1B Dose Escalation Portion) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary) ; Axitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRAXAR
- Sponsors TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line PFS data from this study is expected in early 2018.Company expect the study to have at least 80 events confirmed by the independent central review committee at the time of data readout, which should provide at least 70% power to detect an improvement in PFS from 4.8 months with Inlyta to 7.2 months with the combination of TRC105 and Inlyta.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History