Assessment of Early Ambulation and Participation in Rehabilitation Program in Patients Receiving Continuous Adductor Canal Block With Ultrasound Guided Posterior Capsular Knee Injection Versus Continuous Femoral Nerve Block With Tibial Nerve Block Following Total Knee Replacement.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ropivacaine (Primary) ; Epinephrine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.