Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of ABT-126 in Subjects With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease: An Open-Label Extension Study for Subjects Completing Study M10-985
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 410 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.