Phase IV, Pilot, Randomized, Investigator-blinded, Study to Evaluate the Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of Standard-dose Versus High-dose Inactivated Influenza Vaccine After Kidney, Heart and Lung Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Oct 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 300 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.