A Prospective Multicenter Post Approval Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of the Resolute Integrity in the Japanese All-comers Patients With Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROPEL
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 25 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 06 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.