An open label, sequential non-randomised pharmacokinetics study comparing lopinavir plasma exposure when given as lopinavir superboosted with ritonavir (1:1 ratio) in the presence of rifampicin or lopinavir boosted with ritonavir (4:1 ratio) in the absence of rifampicin in HIV and TB co-infected children in South Africa
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Abacavir; Antiretrovirals; Ethambutol; Isoniazid; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 21 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 May 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry.
- 19 Mar 2013 New trial record