Autologous Adipose Tissue Derived Mesenchymal Progenitor Cells Therapy for Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis by Intra-articular Injection: A Phase I, Prospective, Single-Arm, Dose-escalating Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cellular Biomedicine Group
- 01 Apr 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record number of treatment arms increased from 1 to 3, Secondary endpoint of Adverse Events made Primary and also time frame for this endpoint has been changed from 6 months to 3 months, Time frame for primary endpoint of WOMAC score has been changed from 6 months to 24 months.
- 05 Dec 2014 Results presented at the 10th Annual World Stem Cell Summit (WSCS) and RegMed Capital Conference (RMCC), according to Cellular Biomedicine Group media release.
- 05 Dec 2014 Results published in the Media Release.