Interventional, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Active-reference, Flexible-dose Study of Brexpiprazole in Patients With Acute Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Quetiapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 17 Feb 2017 According to an Otsuka Pharmaceutical media release, brexpiprazole (Rexulti) has been approved by Health Canada based on data from this and two other phase III trials (700202951 and 700202559).
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.