An Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter Phase III Study in Patients With HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Responding to First Line Treatment With Intravenous Trastuzumab for at Least 3 Years and Investigating Patient Preference for Subcutaneous Trastuzumab
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Metaspher
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=113) assessing patient's preference in metastatic setting and safety presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.