A Single-arm, International, Prospective, Interventional, Open-label, Multicenter Study of Radium-223 Dichloride in the Treatment of Patients With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) With Bone Metastasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.