select-d: Anticoagulation therapy in SELECTeD cancer patients at risk of recurrence of venous thromboembolism: a prospective, randomised, open label, multicentre pilot study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms select-d
- 16 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 04 Dec 2015 Accural to date is 49% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network Record.
- 06 Nov 2015 Accural to date is 45% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network Record.