A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Delafloxacin Compared With Vancomycin + Aztreonam in Patients With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Delafloxacin (Primary) ; Aztreonam; Vancomycin
- Indications Abscess; Bacterial skin diseases; Burn infections; Cellulitis; Erysipelas; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Skin infections; Wound infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROCEED
- Sponsors Melinta Therapeutics
- 05 Oct 2017 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Melinta Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at upcoming IDWeek 2017 annual scientific meeting.
- 18 Sep 2017 Results from an analysis of delafloxacin activity against fluoroquinolone-susceptible and fluoroquinolone-resistant Staphylococcus aureus isolates from individuals who had participated in PROCEED clinical trials published in a Melinta Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History