An Open Label, 26-Week Study Assessing Arbaclofen Placarbil Safety and Efficacy in Subjects With Spasticity Associated With Multiple Sclerosis With an Addendum Open-Label, 36-Week Study Assessing Arbaclofen Placarbil Safety in Subjects With Spasticity Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen placarbil (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Muscle spasticity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors XenoPort
- 14 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2013 New trial record