A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-3102 in ≥18 and <45 Year-Old Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Inadequate Glycaemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.