A Study to Evaluate the Feasibility of Microdialysis to Determine Skin Concentrations of Retapamulin in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retapamulin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial skin diseases; Gram-positive infections; Impetigo; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.