An Observational Study of Quality of Life, Resource Use and Costs Associated With Treatment of Severe Pain - a Comparison of a Combination of Oxycodone and Naloxone (Targiniq) Versus Oxycodone and Laxatives
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Naloxone (Primary) ; Oxycodone (Primary) ; Laxatives
- Indications Constipation; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OXN9513GAIN
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 01 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Quality of Life)
- 01 Dec 2016 Results related to quality of life, resource use and costs were published in the Pain and Therapy.
- 06 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.