A Phase 1, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind Study to Assess Safety and Tolerability of Repeated Intracerebroventricular Administration of sNN0031 Infusion Solution to Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SNN 0031 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Newron Sweden AB
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Newron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 19 Jun 2013 Regulatory meetings in Europe and the US have been initiated to seek input and agreement on this proposed study, according to a Newron Pharmaceuticals media release.