A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 6-month Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Sarizotan in Patients With Rett Syndrome With Respiratory Symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sarizotan (Primary)
- Indications Rett syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARS
- Sponsors Newron Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 17 May 2017 The company expects to have top-line results available for release in 2018, according to a Newron Pharmaceuticals media release.