A Randomized, Open-label, Japan-Korea-Taiwan Collaborative Phase 3 Study to Compare the Efficacy of Nimotuzumab and Irinotecan Combination Therapy Versus Irinotecan Monotherapy as Second Line Treatment in Subjects With Advanced or Recurrent Gastric and Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nimotuzumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENRICH
- Sponsors Kuhnil Pharmaceutical Company
- 26 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 25 Mar 2013 New trial record