A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Sham-Procedure Controlled Study to Assess the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of ISIS 396443 Administered Intrathecally in Patients With Later-onset Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nusinersen (Primary)
- Indications Spinal muscular atrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHERISH
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2017 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from ENDEAR and CHERISH trials,including results from open label studies in pre-symptomatic and symptomatic individuals with, or most likely to develop, Types 1, 2 or 3 SMA ,the European Commission (EC) has granted marketing authorization for SPINRAZA (nusinersen) for the treatment of 5q spinal muscular atrophy (SMA).
- 17 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Sweden (end date: 20 Feb 2017).
- 09 May 2017 According to a Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study was presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) annual meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History