A Phase I-II Trial of Acadesine in IPSS High and Int-2 SMD, LAM With 20-30% Marrow Blasts and CMML Type 2 Not Responding to Azacitidine or Decitabine for at Least 6 Courses or Relapsing After a Response
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Acadesine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Acadesine
- 07 Nov 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 12 Mar 2014 Protocol has been amended to change treatment arm and trial status (from recruiting to suspended).
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.