A Retrospective Epidemiological Study to Map Out Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Describe COPD Health Care in Real-Life Primary Care During the First Ten Years of the 21th Century
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATHOS
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Jul 2013 Results of a cost-effectiveness analysis (n=5468) presented at the 9th World Congress of the International Health Economics Association: Celebrating Health Economics.
- 17 Jun 2013 A second analysis of data was published in the British Medical Journal, according to an AstraZeneca media release.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 18th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History