An Open-Label Study To Determine Safety, Tolerability And Efficacy Of Long -Term Oral Lacosamide (LCM) As Adjunctive Therapy In Children With Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 05 Dec 2017 Interim pooled analysis results (cut-off date: 01 Nov 2016) from three open-label trials (NCT00938431,NCT00938912 and NCT01964560) presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
- 10 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 300.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 May 2022.