Phase II Study in Patients With Metastatic Ocular Melanoma Using a Non-Myeloablative Lymphocyte Depleting Regimen of Chemotherapy Followed by Infusion of Autologous Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes With or Without High Dose Aldesleukin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Tumour infiltrating lymphocytes
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jun 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 12 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.