A Pivotal Bioequivalence Study of DOXIL/CAELYX Manufactured at a New Site in Subjects With Advanced or Refractory Solid Malignancies Including Subjects With Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 26 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 May 2015.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.