Phase 2 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Sequential Dose Escalation Cohort Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of OMS643762 in Psychiatrically Stable Schizophrenia Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs OMS 824 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Omeros Corporation
- 14 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2014 Early findings will be presented at the 2014 Biennial Conference of the Schizophrenia International Research Society (SIRS) according to an Omeros Corporation media release.
- 19 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014.