A randomized, double-blind, placebo and active-controlled, parallel-group study to evaluate the analgesic efficacy and safety of dexketoprofen trometamol and tramadol hydrochloride oral fixed combination on moderate to severe acute pain following abdominal hysterectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexketoprofen/tramadol (Primary) ; Dexketoprofen; Dexketoprofen trometamol; Tramadol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAVID lap
- Sponsors Menarini Ricerche
- 30 Sep 2016 Results from DAVID-art and DAVID-lap studies presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain.
- 27 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01904149).