Administration of Subcutaneous Teicoplanin in the Treatment of Osteoarticular Infections: Tolerance Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Teicoplanin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Bone and joint infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TEICOPLANIN
- 02 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 8 Dec 2013.
- 13 Aug 2013 Additional information source identified and integrated European Clinical Trials database