A Phase IIb Open Label Study of BI 207127 in Combination With Faldaprevir and Ribavirin in Patients With Moderate Hepatic Impairment (Child-Pugh B) With Genotype 1b Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Deleobuvir (Primary) ; Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HCVerso-3
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Oct 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Mar 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 35 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.