WJOG6510GTR: Study of genetic biomarkers to predict efficacy in patients with wild-type KRAS metastatic colorectal cancer receiving Panitumumab + Irinotecan or Cetuximab + Irinotecan
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 28 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 31 Mar 2013 New trial record