A Three-Part Phase I, Open-Label, Single Ascending Dose, and A Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Repeat Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Relative Bioavailability of Intravenous and Oral GSK1322322 in Healthy Volunteers and Healthy Male Japanese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanopepden (Primary) ; Lanopepden (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.