An Open-label, Phase Ia/Ib/IIa Study of GDC-0810 Single Agent or in Combination With Palbociclib and/or an LHRH Agonist in Women With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brilanestrant (Primary) ; Palbociclib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Seragon Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2017 to 3 Feb 2018.
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Dec 2017 to 3 Feb 2018.
- 23 Jun 2017 The trial has been completed in Spain