Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation of NiCord, Umbilical Cord Blood-derived Ex Vivo Expanded Stem and Progenitor Cells, in Adolescent and Adult Patients With Hematological Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cord blood stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gamida-Cell
- 17 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 22 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History