NCI 8701: A Pilot Study Utilizing C11 Alpha Methyl Tryptophan (AMT) PET Functional Imaging in Patients With Metastatic Invasive Breast Cancer Treated With 1 Methyl D Tryptophan Plus the Ad p53 DC Vaccine [SUBSTUDY OF 700052568]
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indoximod (Primary) ; INGN 225 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jan 2013.
- 18 Mar 2014 Trial status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.