A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo and Active-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety of Dexketoprofen Trometamol and Tramadol Hydrochloride Oral Fixed Combination on Moderate to Severe Acute Pain After Elective Unilateral Total Hip Arthroplasty.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexketoprofen/tramadol (Primary) ; Dexketoprofen; Tramadol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAVID-art
- Sponsors Menarini Ricerche
- 30 Sep 2016 Results from DAVID-art and DAVID-lap studies presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain.
- 01 Feb 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Anaesthesia
- 26 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.