A Randomized, Double-blinded, Regimen-controlled, Phase II, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Vismodegib Regimens in Patients With Multiple Basal Cell Carcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer; Basal cell nevus syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIKIE
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Feb 2017 Results (Data cut off 27 August, 2015) published in the Lancet Oncology
- 01 Feb 2017 This trial has been completed in Netherlands as per European Clinical Trials Database record.