A Phase 1, Single Centre, Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics After Administration of Multiple Ascending (MAD) Once Weekly Inhaled Doses of AZD8848 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs DSP 3025 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from suspended to completed.
- 18 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.