A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Parallel Study With an Open-Label Extension to Assess the Impact of Testosterone Solution on Total Testosterone, Sex Drive and Energy in Hypogonadal Men
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Nov 2016 Results assessing efficacy and safety of testosterone at nine months from 6-months open label extension published in the Journal of Urology.
- 15 May 2016 Planned locations also included Brazil and Russia.
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History