Phase I trial of OMS 721 in volunteers: safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs OMS 721 (Primary) ; OMS 721 (Primary)
- Indications Haemolytic uraemic syndrome; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Omeros Corporation
- 04 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed based on information in an Omeros Corporation media release. The company has submitted an IND for the phase II trial based on final data from this trial.
- 04 Mar 2014 This study was conducted in the Netherlands under a Clinical Trial Application, according to an Omeros Corporation media release.
- 03 Feb 2014 Top-line results reported in an Omeros Corporation media release following completion of dosing.