A dose-finding phase Ib study followed by a randomized, double-blind phase II study of carboplatin and paclitaxel with or without buparlisib in patients with previously untreated metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) of squamous histology
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BASALT-2
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in UK as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Aug 2016 This trial has been completed in France as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results from this trial and other trial (BASALT-3) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology